A joint owner of a property can only be made to leave, if they are not prepared to leave voluntarily, is by the Court making an Occupation Order, ordering them to leave or within the financial proceedings a property transfer order is made.

Take a look at some of our more frequently asked questions.

We are confident you'll find the information useful, and if you would like to know more or your question is not covered please contact us using our contact form at the foot of the page, or alternatively call us.

We use cookies to improve your experience and to help us understand how you use our site. By using this site, you accept our use of cookies. Learn more x