Family Law

Child Arrangement Order

Phone Icon Request a Callback

Child Arrangement Solicitor

If you and your ex-partner cannot agree on the time your children will spend with each parent, the Court has the power to make decisions for you, known as Child Arrangements Orders. 
Child Arrangement Orders, which have replaced Child Contact, Child Custody Orders and Residence Orders, are legal agreements setting out where a child should live (residence), who they should spend time with (contact) and who the children are allowed to see during the contact.

There are 2 types of Child Arrangement Orders;

We can provide practical advice and professional support.

Breaching a child arrangement order

The Court has a wide range of powers in the event of any breach taking place without reasonable excuse, these include;

Can a child arrangements order be changed?

Yes. You are able to apply to the court to vary a child arrangement order if this is something you are unable to agree with the other parent. You should apply to vary the terms of the order, rather than denying access or breaching the order and potentially allowing the other party to apply for enforcement proceedings.

We are here to assist you in negotiating and legally agreeing issues relating to your children.

Review Solictiors Logo
The Law Society Family Law Accredited
Collaborative Law Logo
Law Resolution Logo
Recommended Service

The Team

Pavneet Matharu

Director / Solicitor

View Profile Right Arrow

Louise Dewell

Chartered Legal Executive

View Profile Right Arrow

Salvia Akram


View Profile Right Arrow

Lee Trubshaw


View Profile Right Arrow

Victoria Chamberlain


View Profile Right Arrow

Aarifah Mahmood

Trainee Solicitor

View Profile Right Arrow

Get in Touch

We use cookies to improve your experience and to help us understand how you use our site. By using this site, you accept our use of cookies. Learn more x