In the event that a tenant ignores a Court order for possession, the Landlord can make an application to the Court for a Warrant of Possession and the appointment of a County Court Bailiff to evict the tenant.

Take a look at some of our more frequently asked questions.

We are confident you'll find the information useful, and if you would like to know more or your question is not covered please contact us using our contact form at the foot of the page, or alternatively call us.

We use cookies to improve your experience and to help us understand how you use our site. By using this site, you accept our use of cookies. Learn more x