Once you have obtained a County Court Judgment against your debtor, there are several enforcement options available to you.  The most common way to enforce a Judgment debt is to instruct the High Court Enforcement Officers/County Court Bailiffs to attend the debtor’s premises.   Alternative enforcement options include obtaining a Third Party Debt Order, Attachments Of Earnings Order or a Charging Order.  


Contact Us

At GloverPriest, we understand navigating the law can be a difficult task to take on alone. That’s why we created this comprehensive guide to help promote information for everyone to use.

If you’re looking to speak to a solicitor, please call us from the number below. Alternatively, you can fill out our online form and we’ll be right with you.

Phone Icon 0121 794 5814

Take a look at some of our more frequently asked questions.

We are confident you'll find the information useful, and if you would like to know more or your question is not covered please contact us using our contact form at the foot of the page, or alternatively call us.

We use cookies to improve your experience and to help us understand how you use our site. By using this site, you accept our use of cookies. Learn more x