Yes, there are ways in which you can protect your share in a property especially when you are paying in different amounts. A Declaration of Trust can protect your share if you were to separate and sell later or you can protect your share by owning the legal title in a specific way.

Take a look at some of our more frequently asked questions.

We are confident you'll find the information useful, and if you would like to know more or your question is not covered please contact us using our contact form at the foot of the page, or alternatively call us.

We use cookies to improve your experience and to help us understand how you use our site. By using this site, you accept our use of cookies. Learn more x