In the event that you wish to obtain possession of your property, you must serve a relevant notice on your tenant and if need be, issue a claim for possession.  You are not able to remove a tenant or their belongings nor are you able to change the locks.

Take a look at some of our more frequently asked questions.

We are confident you'll find the information useful, and if you would like to know more or your question is not covered please contact us using our contact form at the foot of the page, or alternatively call us.

We use cookies to improve your experience and to help us understand how you use our site. By using this site, you accept our use of cookies. Learn more x