Due to continued business success and growth at GloverPriest Solicitors we are currently recruiting an experienced Residential Conveyancer to who can really hit the ground running joining one of the top 30 conveyancing firms in the UK. The role will be based out of the specified Office and will be from 9-5 Monday to Friday there couldn't be a better time to join us.
The ideal candidate must possess technical expertise across all aspects of residential conveyancing, including both freehold and leasehold matters, and be confident working independently.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Liaising with vendors, purchasers, solicitors, financial advisors and estate agents.
- Managing a caseload including, sales & purchase, of equity, right to buy, shared ownership schemes and lease extensions.
- Lead the conveyancing team within Lichfield
- Generating a fee income in line with agreed targets.
- Hold and develop new relationships with introducers
- Supporting a Legal Assistant and a Paralegal
- Management of a case from start to post completion
- Hold a relevant qualification (i.e. solicitor, CILEx, CLC) or have the experience of managing your own caseload.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience of managing a high-volume Residential Conveyancing case load
- Be IT literate with experience of using a case management system.
- Be commercially astute, understanding the importance of business targets
- Forward thinking, entrepreneurial and dynamic, able to work as a team.
- Have experience of dealing with corporate estate agents and other referrers
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on your experience
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
Job Type: Permanent