Due to continued business success and growth at GloverPriest Solicitors we are currently recruiting a Private Client Lawyer who can really hit the ground running joining an already busy team. The role will be based out of the specified Office, there couldn't be a better time to join us.
The ideal candidate will be a Solicitor or FILEx with 4+ years PQE in Private Client work, who will have dealt with a range of matters including wills, trusts, lasting powers of attorney, probate, inheritance tax, and estate planning. Being able to run your own files is essential, as well as being able to foster excellent client relationships.
We are offering:
- Joining salary is negotiable dependant on experience and reviewed annual
- Free HealthSheild cover after 3 months
- Clear career path and development opportunities with additional earning potential
- Our history and reputation haven’t happened by chance: it’s because we have always been the solicitors on the high street that supports the legal needs of local communities, and we do so by having a team of outstanding professionals that have a wealth of experience in their fields.
Job Type: Permanent
- Taking Client Instructions, checking ID, source of funds, gift deposits, etc.
- Issuing Sales contracts
- Requesting Mortgage Redemption figures
- Replying to Sales enquiries on both Freehold / Leasehold properties
- Drafting Sales Completion statements
- Ordering searches
- Drafting Transfer Deeds
- Updating Clients and Agents
- Dealing with Exchange of Contracts on Sales and Purchases
- Ordering Mortgage Advances, undertaking pre completion searches
- Setting up Completions
- Post Completion work
Candidates must have:
- 1 years’ experience as a Conveyancing Legal Secretary
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good keyboard and word processing skills.
- Good with numbers
- Good attention to detail.
- Candidates must be positive, friendly and must understand the importance of confidentiality, be organised and a team player.
Job Type: Permanent