Due to continued business success and growth at GloverPriest Solicitors we are currently recruiting a Conveyancing Legal Secretary to who can really hit the ground running joining one of the top 30 conveyancing firms in the UK. The role will be based out of the specified Office and will be from 9-5 Monday to Friday there couldn't be a better time to join us.
We are offering:
- Joining salary is negotiable dependant on experience and reviewed annual
- Free HealthSheild cover after 3 months
- Clear career path and development opportunities with additional earning potential
- Our history and reputation haven’t happened by chance: it’s because we have always been the solicitors on the high street that supports the legal needs of local communities, and we do so by having a team of outstanding professionals that have a wealth of experience in their fields.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking Client Instructions, checking ID, source of funds, gift deposits, etc.
- Issuing Sales contracts
- Requesting Mortgage Redemption figures
- Replying to Sales enquiries on both Freehold / Leasehold properties
- Drafting Sales Completion statements
- Ordering searches
- Drafting Transfer Deeds
- Updating Clients and Agents
- Dealing with Exchange of Contracts on Sales and Purchases
- Ordering Mortgage Advances, undertaking pre completion searches
- Setting up Completions
- Post Completion work
Candidates must have:
- 1 years’ experience as a Conveyancing Legal Secretary
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good keyboard and word processing skills.
- Good with numbers
- Good attention to detail.
- Candidates must be positive, friendly and must understand the importance of confidentiality, be organised and a team player.
Job Type: Permanent